Telecom mobile world is a fast-paced and highly competitive environment where agility, innovation and responsiveness is a key driver. You are interested in driving the mobile technology revolution ?
We are always open to meet new talented people !
Do not hesitate to contact us to join our team !
As a key part of a feasibility study to create a core telecom network dedicated to Railway, integrating from 2G to 5G and Low Power networks (Lora and Sigfox) on a virtual environment, you will be responsible for providing Business-oriented and technical-economic answers on GSM-Railway :
- Drafting of specifications
- Drafting, editing and presenting technical files
- High Level Designs and Use Case
- Knowledge of EIRENE standards is required
- Word processing (Libre Office or Word) is essential
- Knowledge of the railway industry is required
- You have at least 6 years of experience.
- You are fluent both in French and English.
- Bac + 5 or more or equivalent. DEA or engineer diploma specialized in Transport is required.
Source of proposals, autonomous and rigourous.