Main responsibilities :
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will prospect telecom actors and develop new business opportunities.
- You will maintain and increase the network of international partners to expand our sales capability.
- You will identify and qualify present and future needs of prospects in relation to our Pre-Sales manager.
- You will prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- You will conduct and conclude the business negotiations until closing.
- Marketing materials will be provided by the Marketing manager.
- You have a successful experience of 10 years in sales in the telecom environment with a good international network.
- 2 years of higher education.
- Business booster.
- Strong skills to negotiate.
- A good understanding of new technologies.
- Mastery of business law is a plus.
Your remuneration will consist of a fixed part and uncapped commission.
The position is very scalable.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.